Xwatch V.1 Was Terrible And Full Of Bugs So I Changed That And After Some Careful Thought I Decided To Start On Xwatch V.2! It will be out late this year or early next year! Anyway MIT App Inventor doesn’t support BLE, but Thunkable does (thunkable.com) Thunkable is the exact same as MIT App Inventor, but not made by MIT and it supports BLE (same as watchX)! Anyone could try Thunkable out to make an app, I was able to establish a connection and pair watchX to the app I made and it worked for the simple task I had it do. They are both drag &drop block programming. Anyone more advanced could use Android App Studio. Oh, and by the way Thunkable is IOS & Android!
Features Of Xwatch V.2:
- Android & IOS App
- Step Counting
- BLE Syncing With App
- Date & Time
- Calls & Text (BLE From Phone App)
- Screen Timeout (20 Seconds)
- Notifications (BLE From Phone & From Watch OS)
- Customizable Code In .wxb (watchX Blocks)
- IMU Data
- Regular Updates (Once A Month)
- Available On GitHub - https://github.com/watchX-and-robots/Xwatch-V.2-For-watchX
Pairing- Pair & Unpair Your watchX, Send Notifications, Send BLE Commands, And Even Find A lost watchX!
- BLE Screen On/Off Control - https://github.com/watchX-and-robots/Xwatch-V.2-For-watchX/blob/main/Code%20Example%201.wxb