just created this little Diag Tool for WatchX, see Video https://imgur.com/a/WE1fgYl .
Get it here (Moved code to his own Repository)
Need only WatchX Libraries
- Oled, if you don’t see anything there is something wrong with the OLED
- Bluetooth Module, you should see two OK’s. The first is for the Init, the second for an Factory Reset
- i2c device scanner for MAG/RTC/MPU/BMP
- LEDs, Buzzer & Buttons
- Battery Voltage
- USB Power Detection shown as “U”
- Charging Detection shown as “C”
- Added MLX Magnetometer on WatchX v1.3 (untested)
The Bluetooth Module is checked in “setup()”.
The Buzzer beeps at the end of the i2c scan and result ins shown.
If a Button is pressed the Oled shows an short Text and the Buzzer beep’s once.
The LEDs are blinking all the time.
i2c Devices on WatchX:
0x0E MAG3110 Magnetometer
0x68 DS3231 Real Time Clock
0x69 MPU6050 Gyroscope/Accelerometer
0x76 BMP280 Temperature/Pressure
Add Serial Output