XWatch Firmware & App For Phone For watchX!

Get Firmware Here: https://github.com/watchX-and-robots/XWatch-Firmware
Make Sure To Have watchX Blocks Installed!

• watchX Blocks Format (.wxb) You will need watchX Blocks You Can Download On watchx.io/downloads
  • Upload to watchX
  • Can connect to phone
  • App will be developed soon! I’m working hard on getting this app finished by late December 2022
  • Button 1 = Time & Date
  • Button 2 = Notifications (BLE & Watch Based)
  • Button 3 = Support, Stats, Temperature. (Pedometer Coming Soon! BPM Sensor too)
  • Boot: Sets up date & time, ble, noise, brightness. Displays text for a few seconds.
  • Phone APP Here Now!!!
  • Coming Soon: Ability to change time & date with phone app!
  • Any questions can be asked below!
  • Oh, and also: You can go into the code and change “My watchX” To Your Name! Coming soon: Change name on phone app!
2 Likes

Hi Cody, I look forward to test it and share my thoughts:)

1 Like

Thanks! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts! :slight_smile:

I developed the app!!

1 Like

Looking for this for a while, cant wait to see it :smile:

Yes, you will be able to set screen to on/off & bright/dim and set date & time! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts. I will have developed these features by the end of this year.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

1 Like

I am trying to upload, first time using WatchX BLOCKS, I want to say @mtulu Congratulations for the application is very intuitive and I think children already love it.
I have a little bit of struggle with Xwatch firmware, is to big for my device 108% of storage space, It could be because I have an older version of the board?

1 Like

Thank you @lazzarel :slight_smile: We glad that you liked the watchX Blocks.

1 Like

Will you also be developing an app for iOS? I’m really excited to see your app!

1 Like

We are planning to release and android & iOS app however current hardware requires improvement for a total app experience:)

Hello @lazzarel I created Xwatch, and there were a few bugs, please see the new version. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Great suggestion! I will add that to my list of projects, an IOS app would be nice!

2 Likes

IOS app will be nice! Ill try later on to upload the new version, @watchX_and_robots . Right now I have problem using WatchX BLOCKS at home Pc. Com port dont show off, I can’t figure why. At the office I have no problem uploading apps.

Could be the operating system at home, or just a different computer problem! :slight_smile: I’ll start on the IOS app later this year!

Hello Dear @lazzarel,

I have updated my firmware (v.2) and it is available on GitHub and you can find the post here: https://community.watchx.io/t/xwatch-v-2-0-watch-face/756/3. It works now and by June 1 this year there will be an app! This one actually works now, it uploads to watch.

Thanks, Cody

2 Likes

Hello, ill give it a try ASAP :heart_eyes: cant wait to see how it works . Thank you

1 Like