XWatch Firmware & App For Phone For watchX!

Get Firmware Here: https://github.com/watchX-and-robots/XWatch-Firmware
Make Sure To Have watchX Blocks Installed!

• watchX Blocks Format (.wxb) You will need watchX Blocks You Can Download On watchx.io/downloads
  • Upload to watchX
  • Can connect to phone
  • App will be developed soon! I’m working hard on getting this app finished by late December 2022
  • Button 1 = Time & Date
  • Button 2 = Notifications (BLE & Watch Based)
  • Button 3 = Support, Stats, Temperature. (Pedometer Coming Soon! BPM Sensor too)
  • Boot: Sets up date & time, ble, noise, brightness. Displays text for a few seconds.
  • Phone APP Here Now!!!
  • Coming Soon: Ability to change time & date with phone app!
  • Any questions can be asked below!
  • Oh, and also: You can go into the code and change “My watchX” To Your Name! Coming soon: Change name on phone app!
2 Likes

Hi Cody, I look forward to test it and share my thoughts:)

1 Like

Thanks! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts! :slight_smile:

I developed the app!!

1 Like

Looking for this for a while, cant wait to see it :smile:

Yes, you will be able to set screen to on/off & bright/dim and set date & time! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts. I will have developed these features by the end of this year.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

1 Like

I am trying to upload, first time using WatchX BLOCKS, I want to say @mtulu Congratulations for the application is very intuitive and I think children already love it.
I have a little bit of struggle with Xwatch firmware, is to big for my device 108% of storage space, It could be because I have an older version of the board?

1 Like

Thank you @lazzarel :slight_smile: We glad that you liked the watchX Blocks.

1 Like

Will you also be developing an app for iOS? I’m really excited to see your app!

1 Like

We are planning to release and android & iOS app however current hardware requires improvement for a total app experience:)

Hello @lazzarel I created Xwatch, and there were a few bugs, please see the new version. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Great suggestion! I will add that to my list of projects, an IOS app would be nice!

2 Likes

IOS app will be nice! Ill try later on to upload the new version, @watchX_and_robots . Right now I have problem using WatchX BLOCKS at home Pc. Com port dont show off, I can’t figure why. At the office I have no problem uploading apps.

Could be the operating system at home, or just a different computer problem! :slight_smile: I’ll start on the IOS app later this year!

Hello Dear @lazzarel,

I have updated my firmware (v.2) and it is available on GitHub and you can find the post here: https://community.watchx.io/t/xwatch-v-2-0-watch-face/756/3. It works now and by June 1 this year there will be an app! This one actually works now, it uploads to watch.

Thanks, Cody

2 Likes

Hello, ill give it a try ASAP :heart_eyes: cant wait to see how it works . Thank you

1 Like

Hello @watchX_and_robots, I couldn’t use Mblock because it couldn’t find COM port and I lost interest, but now it finally works and I managed to upload your firmware. it’s very simple and I like it but I can’t use the application, I tried thukable on ios and it didn’t work. At first it gives me a warning that the bluetooth function cannot be used with ios but than when I try “pair with watchx” it says “connected to watchX!”. is there anything going on with the firmware and app lately? cheers :dizzy:

Hello @lazzarel, I will look into this issue. Thanks for your interest!

1 Like

Hi, meanwhile I managed to make it work, it doesn’t work every time though, probably because of the incompatibility with ios. Anyway, the only command I managed to send to the device was on and off. is there any possibility to synchronize the time through this application?

“…is there any possibility to synchronize the time through this application?”

I was wondering this myself, however the bluetooth hardware on the watchX I believe isn’t capable of complex actions, as it is BLE.

1 Like