What new are you guys working on?

Mustafa, Enes;
What new projects are you guys working on to help keep WatchX growing? What became of the earlier add on devices that you were trying to market? I’m still interested, once you find a path forward to bring those devices to market! Your team is a very talented group with really great design, manufacturing, and demonstrated producibility ideas!

2 Likes

Hello Dear David :slight_smile: Thank you for such supporting post:) We are now working on a way to bring watchX accessories to life:) Hopefully, we will launch a new campaign especially for accessories. Later on we have a plan to upgrade the watchX hardware. We are receiving such great feedback and also we will consider the posts on I wish watchX should have [fill in the blank].

We also believe that watchX needs a proper case and strap thise are along the way as well:)

1 Like

I’m so glad you guys are continuing with your efforts to move WatchX forward; it’s a great product, I’ve learned so much playing with both of mine! Thanks again for your teams efforts, it’s muchly appreciated!

2 Likes

You are welcome:) Thank you so much :slight_smile: We are so happy to hear helping you improve your self :slight_smile: Good times ahead… way to go :slight_smile:

1 Like