GitHub Download link: https://github.com/mtulu-argeX/Pong-Clock
- Make sure that latest version of Arduino IDE is installed.
- Download the source code from provided GitHub link above.
- Make sure that RTC Lib from https://github.com/mic159/RTClib replace with the provided RTC Library
- Open the Pong_Clock folder and double click the Pong_Clock.ino file
- Make sure that watchX is connected to your computer.
- Hit Upload button.
- No power saving yet, firmware is a battery monster, it lasts around 5 hours. It best suits as a desktop watch till power saving modification imported:)
See the firmware in action: