How To Factory Reset watchX

How do you factory reset watchX????

Hi,

Can you please describe your problem so that I can help you better:) You can upload an empty sketch to wipe the currently available sketch.

All my bests, Mustafa.

I try to upload firmware that I made to watchX with mBlock3 and the error looks like this:

And error msg like this:

CmdexeDelay : 25
SyncLoops : 32
ByteDelay : 0
PollIndex : 3
PollValue : 0x53
Memory Detail :

Block Poll               Page                       Polled
       Memory Type Mode Delay Size  Indx Paged  Size   Size #Pages MinW  MaxW   ReadBack
       ----------- ---- ----- ----- ---- ------ ------ ---- ------ ----- ----- ---------
       eeprom        65    20     4    0 no       1024    4      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
       flash         65     6   128    0 yes     32768  128    256  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
       lfuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
       hfuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
       efuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
       lock           0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
       calibration    0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0     0     0 0x00 0x00
       signature      0     0     0    0 no          3    0      0     0     0 0x00 0x00

Programmer Type : butterfly
     Description     : Atmel AppNote AVR109 Boot Loader

Connecting to programmer: .avrdude: butterfly_recv(): programmer is not responding
Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.

Thanks,
Cody

I just thought factory reset would work, but if you could think of something else I'm open as long as I get help with it. :D

Thanks,
Cody

Thank you for the detailed information. Can we check a couple if things:

• Did you select arduino from the “Boards” menu of the mBlock3 ?
  • Did you select the appropriate com port from the “Connect → Serial Port”

I think you did not do the second step because the program says Disconnected from the Screen Capture you shared.

Please let me know the progress:)

• I selected Arduino Leonardo from boards and Arduino and watchX extension from menu.
  • I selected the only com port that there was because there was only one and I know that it is the watchX.
    P.S.-
    Before this I’ve uploaded one face with mBlock 3(analogue face)

Cody

If that is the case, then the last uploaded code blocking the watchX MCU to communicate with the PC

Please try the below solution. You will need an Arduino IDE to do that.

Please keep us updated:)

Where is the reset?
Thanks,
Cody

never mind
Thanks,
Cody

Thx Soooo much it works!!!

You are welcome:) We are glad that you solved it:)

I’m so sorry but I’ve another problem!!
The watchX only displays military time and I would like that to please be fixed.
Is there a way to program it to show normal time?

Thanks,
Cody

Hello Dear Cody,

It is possible to use normal time with some of the watch face interfaces, please see watchX Watch Face Collection . On the other hand, currently it is not possible to use normal time in Scratch block. We have forwarded your request to our developer team. We will release an update if it is accepted.

All my bests, Mustafa.

Thanks, can you keep me posted on the Scratch Blocks.