Github Download link: https://github.com/mtulu-argeX/Basic_Watch
Forked from https://github.com/kghunt/Basic_Watch
Developer’s original blog: https://www.reddit.com/r/watchX/comments/8vmotl/basic_watch_fairly_big_update/
- Download the firmware from the Github download link
- Download the missing library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_SleepyDog You can also import this library as follows: Sketch -> Include Library -> Manage Libraries then search Adafruit_SleepyDog and install.
- watch firmware put the hardware to sleep in order to preserve power
- Any of the buttons will wake the watchX up
- Top left button allows the user to enter the menu and make a selection
- Buttons at the bottom right and top right are for navigation purposes
- Buttons at the bottom right and top right also function as changing the music at the connected phone or pc/mac. In order to use this function you should connect watchX to your phone pc/mac.
- Top right button functions as “Next Song” while bottom right button functions as “Previous Song”
See the firmware in action: