Analog-Digital Watch Face

This was a code that I’ve put together a couple of days ago. I am out of town right now but I will put the details as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks great, let me know where the code is :slight_smile:

Hello Dear @rene2716 here I welcome your first post :confetti_ball::tada: @ecaldir will share as soon as he is back from a business trip:)

1 Like

Moderator Hat On
All of the posts in the old topic were moved to this one. The first post will be edited with the code development.
Moderator Hat Off

This is mine that I did several months ago!

2 Likes

Why don’t you open a topic and share the code with us :smiley:

It has a military looking watchface. This proves my theory when you consider the strap color and the case is gray:)

Here is the file for this version of the code:

@flippkeith did you recognise any similarities :smiley:

https://github.com/FLIPDAVE/MyNewWatchX

3 Likes

Please tell me how to operate the watchX buttons to set the time.

Hi there.

“Set Current Date&Time” function sets the time of the watch from your computers internal time while uploading. :slight_smile:

I didn’t code any manual time setting in this example.

New housing remix nasa inspired. This is an work in progress, when I’m done I’ll upload to thingiverse, any thoughts?

4 Likes

ohooo hoo This is the coolest remix case design :star_struck: :star_struck: As a old computer and Apollo GC, Disky fan I loved it:) Can’t wait to print one.

1 Like

I am uploading on thingivers right now. But is still an work in progress. the case is a lil far from dispaly and you will se some light below the surface, it is seen correctly only from the perpendicular point of view. Anyway the firmware is a little to basic (I didnt had the chance to test the altimeter and the temp or pressure but I feel that the parameters are kind of random. I will love to design a similar case for a more cool firmware.
in fact, I really have a similar idea for nwatch, but it will only work for the main screen.

P.S.
The new remix still has the hole for the reset button which I still find very useful.

Thank you for the upload:) I will try it asap. By the way, @ecaldir is designing an end user-oriented housing that will be manufactured with plastic injection moulding.

Reset button hole is a good idea:)

1 Like

I was really impressed with how well the part is lined up with the UI. Great job. And the reset button mod is a really good thought as well. :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

Hi there, I have done a new remix of the original watchX housing design.
Is still an work in progress, printed parts require post-processing, but I will tune it so It can be printed fully functional.

among its features are:
-protective front housing with this ‘‘random’’ aesthetics, which I find very attractive
-Better snaps for the bottom part so that the cover does not come off accidentally
-Buttons sliding and secured in place ( not shaking anymore )
-Hinge style cover so you can work in menu and have easy acces to the PCB.

I also made a video, but I don’t know how to upload it. ( it works better than I expected )

2 Likes

It looks very futuristic and out of space:) You can upload the video on youtube as unlisted and share the link on the post:) I really wonder the case with the firmware running inside:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhTsEHhGly0 here you go.

3 Likes

Thank you for the link:) Definitely, futuristic:) Nice job:)